Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is a software available for Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is offered on this web site at no charge.
Canon PIXMA MX532 is a wireless high heeled multi-function All-in-One printer device for your home or small workplace usage. This printer comes as a great mobile printing solution to print or scan files and images from many sort of smart phone or mobile smartphone devices very fast. It includes PIXMA Printing Solution (PPS) technology to print straight from several popular cloud providers such as Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter, along with Dropbox.
Canon PIXMA MX532 allows users to print dual-sided documents and reduce paper usage around 50 percent. The built-in 30-sheet capacity auto document feeder tray may also ease consumers in copying, faxing, and scanning several documents and files immediately. This printer may deliver maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution for both vibrant and vivid color outputs on your photographs.
Canon PIXMA MX532 includes 4-individual printer cartridge technology and may supply borderless 4 x 6 inches pictures in only about 46 seconds. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing black-and-white documents is up to 9.7 pages a few minutes for mono files and 5.5 pages a few minutes for colour files.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon PIXMA MX532 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
Listed here are the process to install Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver computer files to your home computer.
- Install the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver computer files after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is finish and user can print their files by utilising this Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
All of the following are the process to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Search through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and look for your Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file
- Just double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes up to verify that you really want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your computer system right away.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|