Canon MX375 driver is a computer software pertaining to Canon MX375 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MX375 driver is accessible on our website without cost.
Canon PIXMA MX375 is a All-In-One Printing device for the daily use. This inexpensive printer delivers the capacities of scanning , faxing, copying, in addition to printing smoothly. The MX375 also comes with Fine ink cartridge technologies ensuring a top quality prints in your essential documents and graphics.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 4800 x 1200 dpi which can definitely produce crisp and sharp text in your own black and white documents. It’s a perfect alternative for your household or a small workplace.
Canon MX375 gives you a choice to increase your work productivity with its built-in Auto Document Feeder for faxing, scanning, and also copying many files effortlessly and fast.
The printing speed of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 8.7 ipm for black and white files and 5.0 ipm for colored files. Image in 10 x 15 dimensions without border could be printed in about 46 seconds and also the rate of copying A4 size files can be done in only 23 seconds. It will make sure you do not need to watch for quite a while before printing, copying, scanning, and faxing by utilizing this particular printing device.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MX375 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX375 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX375 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to install Canon MX375 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Canon MX375 driver programs to your home computer.
- Install the Canon MX375 driver files after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MX375 driver is finish and user can easily print their files by using this Canon MX375 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon MX375 Driver
These are the steps to uninstall Canon MX375 driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the windows pane on your screen and search for the Canon MX375 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes up to verify that you actually want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MX375 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your notebook computer straightaway.
Canon MX375 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|