Canon LBP5050 driver is a software package available for Canon LBP5050 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon LBP5050 driver is presented on our website at zero cost.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a streamlined and high-quality color laser printing device suitable for your office usage. It offers high-quality colour prints at notable quality. This space-saving and trendy printer may be operated quietly with less noise.
The Canon LBP5050 comes with a fast first-print attributes which means you don’t have to wait for this a long time when printing your important files on this printer for the first it switches on. This colour laser printer is able to print at speed as quickly as 8 pages per minutes in printing color documents. The sharp text and detail images with this printer is guaranteed by the usage of the high-quality toner from Canon.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon LBP5050 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Canon LBP5050 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LBP5050 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to install Canon LBP5050 driver program to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon LBP5050 driver files to your PC.
- Install the Canon LBP5050 driver software immediately after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon LBP5050 driver is finish and user can certainly print their paperwork by working with this Canon LBP5050 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver
Below are the procedures to uninstall Canon LBP5050 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and locate the Canon LBP5050 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to confirm that you really need to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your PC right away.
Canon LBP5050 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|