Canon LBP3460 driver is a program intended for Canon LBP3460 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon LBP3460 driver is presented on this blog for free.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 is a hi-speed premium excellent laser printer device that can provide you specialist print results instantly. This compact and dependable printer includes many advance features like integrated system printing and automatic duplex printing attributes for printing a large scale documents.
The print rate of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 is very impressive. It can create up to 33 pages within just 1 minute. The high quality toner on this laser printer ensuring that the premium high quality outputs on each of your important documents. The very first print with this printer can be printed in just approximately 8 seconds or less.
Canon LBP3460 includes an integrated duplex printing attributes like printing double-sided documents readily. This print can make your documents look professional at high laser print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi using Canon Auto image refinement technology. You’re able to get your sharp and sharp prints immediately in both pictures and files.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon LBP3460 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon LBP3460 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LBP3460 Driver
Below are the procedures to install Canon LBP3460 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Canon LBP3460 driver software to your laptop.
- Install the Canon LBP3460 driver software right after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon LBP3460 driver is complete and user can easily print their documents by using this Canon LBP3460 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall Canon LBP3460 Driver
Below are the procedures to uninstall Canon LBP3460 driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your screen and find the Canon LBP3460 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will appears to confirm that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon LBP3460 Driver.
- Just after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your personal computer immediately.
Canon LBP3460 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|