Canon iP4500 driver is a computer software to work with Canon iP4500 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon iP4500 driver is readily available on the website at no cost.
Canon iP4500 driver is the software necessary to conduct Canon iP4500 printer on functioning operating systems. It is possible to get Canon iP4500 driver. Canon PIXMA iP4500 is an excellent and quick printer. Canon iP4500 has 5-color ink system along with 9600 x 2400 dpi maximum color resolution, meaning you will get your sharp texts and beautiful photos from this easy-to-use and easy printer.
The printing speed of Canon iP4500 in printing 4″ x 6″ image is only 21 seconds which can be categorized as fast enough. Canon iP4500 also has paper packs to conserve both of your paper for printing documents and paper for printing photographs, thus you will always be ready to use Canon PIXMA ip4500 for printing the documents or photographs In the case you have to find many other brands printer driver for example Epson printer driver you can find it on their webpage.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon iP4500 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Canon iP4500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iP4500 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to install Canon iP4500 driver program to your PC OS:
- Extract the Canon iP4500 driver files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Canon iP4500 driver file types immediately after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon iP4500 driver is finish and user can print their documents by using this Canon iP4500 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall Canon iP4500 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall Canon iP4500 driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter button.
- Search through the list provided in the windows command box on your computer screen and search for your Canon iP4500 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will appears to make sure that you truly want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon iP4500 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your system immediately.
Canon iP4500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|